10 maj 2010

Frame by frame

#EN:On the first moment I could barely hear the voice and read subtitles. But then I focused on visual part and this is the force of the movie: it's the image that couses the emotions. This stuff is weird, scary, name whatever you want, I just know that it's worth to share. And I'm sure artists who created it are satisfied that someone like me have seen it and posted to blog. Cheers mates!

#PL: Na początku ledwo co byłem w stanie usłyszeć głosy i przeczytać napisy. Ale wtedy skupiłem się bardziej na wizualnej stronie, bo tu tkwi siła tego filmu: to obraz stwarza emocje. Ten filmik jest dziwny, straszny, nazwij go jak chcesz, ale wiem, że warto się nim podzielić. I jestem pewien, że artyści którzy go stworzyli są zadowoleni, że ktoś taki ja umieścil go na blogu i pomógł zobaczyć innym.

Found on change the thought blog:

LUIS from diluvio on Vimeo.

2 komentarze: